- Visual Aids for Organic Chemistry – Topics include: Orbitals, Representing Compounds, Alkane Physical Properties, Cycloalkanes, What is a dihedral angle, Stereochemistry, Carbocationic Rearrangements, Computational Chemistry, SN1 vs. SN2, Pinacol Rearrangement, Mass Spectrometry, Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution, Aldehydes and ketones, Enolates, alpha,beta-unsaturated carbonyls, amines.
- Electron Pushing – A review by Hans J. Reich, University of Wisconsin. Electron pushing for acid-catalyzed and base-catalyzed reactions.
- The Organometallic Hyper TextBook – Covers almost every aspect of organometallic chemistry, definitions, mechanisms, theory, etc.
- Analytical Sciences Digital Library – animations, online texts, PowerPoint lectures, tutorials, simulations, and virtual experiments concerning all aspects of analytical chemistry
- Practice Problems in Pericyclic Reactions – Problems with answers.
- Organic Pericyclic Reactions – Lecture notes and problem sets.
- Web Spectra – Problems in NMR and IR spectroscopy, with answers.
- Organic Structure Elucidation Workbook – A workbook of unknowns with IR, proton NMR and carbon NMR and mass spectra.
- Molecular Modeling for Organic Chemistry – An on-line course.