Mission, Vision & Strategic Plan
The Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy is dedicated to excellence in healthcare and biomedical education, innovative and visionary research and scholarship in the pharmaceutical sciences, exemplary clinical practice, and outreach community services that address the needs of the citizens of New Jersey and society at large.
- A preeminent educational program for PharmD students with a strong foundation in basic and clinical sciences coupled with an emphasis on patient-centered care. The program includes diverse opportunities and experience in clinical practice, industry, public health agencies, managed care, and research
- Outstanding multidisciplinary research, MS and PhD programs, and post-doctoral training programs in the basic pharmaceutical and biomedical sciences, pharmacoeconomics, and emerging fields, in collaboration with colleagues across the University
- Diverse and comprehensive postgraduate clinical residency and fellowship programs in pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical industry, and pharmacoeconomics and outcomes research
- A highly competitive and distinguished Pharmaceutical Industry Fellowship Program, the largest program of its kind in the nation
- Robust continuing education programs, designed to achieve, retain, and strengthen professional competencies; support lifelong learning opportunities; and serve the varied educational needs of the pharmacy practitioners of New Jersey.
For a more in-depth look at our Mission, Vision and Strategic Plan click here.