Obtaining a Net ID and Email address (employees already on payroll)
- Prior to use of Rutgers University computing and information technology resources, you must obtain a Net ID and agree to the policies set forth here. For more information on NetID’s please see: https://netid.rutgers.edu/.
- If you are a Rutgers alum and have had a Net ID in the past, but are not sure what the username or password may be, call 848-445-HELP (4357) to verify your account.
*For employees not yet on Payroll – The appropriate HR representative will provide further information regarding the setup of a new Net ID account and when you may begin using this along with the Rutgers Connect Email platform if applicable (Microsoft Office 365 format).
The Computer Operations Division supports all faculty and staff of the Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy and their IT needs. Any equipment not purchased with Rutgers funds will not be supported. If you need personal computer support or repair, please see the newly dedicated computer repair and parts supplier, Kite and Key, located on Livingston Campus – https://kiteandkey.rutgers.edu/
- If you are a faculty or staff member at the School of Pharmacy and have a computer issue or inquiry, we ask that you submit an online work order. This can be done at http://rx.rutgers.edu. To log in, use your current email address and a password that you’ve set. If you have trouble logging in or are logging in for the first time, please use the ‘forgot password’ button. For further assistance accessing the Web Help Desk, please send an email the Unit Computing Manager, Henry Hennessy – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a Pharmacy Fellow, or part of a lab at the School of Pharmacy, you must use a group lab account for the Help Desk; existing lab members and lab professors will have this information.
- If you are a NEWSchool of Pharmacy employee, please see your appropriate supervisor, or department administrator for assistance getting set up in all necessary technical / electronic areas.
*For any technical questions or issues not relating to the Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy, or equipment belonging to this School, please contact the general OIT Help Desk at 848-445-HELP (4357).