Rutgers AMCP represented our university at the AMCP National Meeting in Boston this week. We had 14 students attend and present posters. We also received several recognitions on the national level.Congratulations to all!
Home » Rutgers AMCP Represented Rutgers at the AMCP National Meeting
- Dr. Lauren Aleksunes – Uses her expertise in toxicology to help solve the problem of rapid, animal-free testing for chemical toxicity
- EMSOP Students Provide Free Diabetes and Blood Pressure Screenings at Ciclovia Health Fair
- Peer Instructor Advocates for Pharmacy
- EMSOP Team Wins 2nd Place at National P&T Competition
- NJSHP College Bowl Champs