Walgreens has shown tremendous support over the years to EMSOP by supporting programs and initiatives which foster diversity and inclusion within the pharmacy profession. Since 2008 Walgreens has donated over $1Million annually to support diversity at schools and colleges of pharmacy. We are happy to report they have selected us again for the 2017-2018 academic year with a check of $12,000 to help support these initiatives.
Home » THANK YOU WALGREENS!
- Dr. Lauren Aleksunes – Uses her expertise in toxicology to help solve the problem of rapid, animal-free testing for chemical toxicity
- EMSOP Students Provide Free Diabetes and Blood Pressure Screenings at Ciclovia Health Fair
- Peer Instructor Advocates for Pharmacy
- EMSOP Team Wins 2nd Place at National P&T Competition
- NJSHP College Bowl Champs